Monday, September 20, 2010

Tania in London - through RG's lens

I don't like to be photographed. Hence, you have seen very few photos of me in my blogposts. Honest truth is....I always think I look kinda strange in photos.


But since RG got a lumix as a gift from his colleagues...I have, on many occasions, become his reluctant subject =P


I wanted to start writing about our London trip but there's just SO MUCH subject to cover 'cos we did SO MUCH things when we were there and took SO MANY photos...photos that I've been too lazy to sort out and edit - there must be thousands of them! *gulp*


I just thought to start off my London blog segment with some photos of me having a great time in London....most photos taken by RG (some by strangers/friends) using his Lumix.


So....presenting...ME, ME & ME!!! [WARNING: It's not too late to stop reading!]

Waiting for our breakfast at Mimo's.

Having ice-cream at Harrods. I looked kinda sleepy huh...

A stranger offered to take a photo of us......so sweet of her!


I love the bear!!!

There was A LOT of drinking in London.....

Me with an old classmate from university.....

Me with RG's ex-student.....we were outside Hummingbird, enjoying some coffee & cupcakes!

It was raining that day.....that was why we were both in our raincoats.....


Singapore should learn to love graffiti.......

Me and the tube......(stupid guy in black spoilt the shot!).

I'm seldom without my camera........

Hmmmmm......an "artistic" shot by RG....of my tired feet wearing my favorite pair of GEOX

Me & an old mailbox......black and red looked kinda nice together.

Judging by the look on my face, I obviously wasn't too impressed with the food.....

That's my trusty Lumix FZ50

At V&A museum.....

Exhausted from all the walking....V&A was HUGE!!!

Bleahhhhhhhh.......

Another....not-too-happy look

Waiting for the tube.....

RG and I on a double deck bus.....

.....on another bus.....

.....and yet another bus.....

Outside the Household Cavalry Museum.....

Me in photo taking mode......

Us at the Tower of London with a Beefeater.

On the London Eye.....with Big Ben in the background.

In Bath.......

Thirsty me drinking from a fountain.....

River Avon in Bath......

Showing my appreciation for good music....

Me and Paddy at Trafalgar Square....

Me and Paddy again...... =P

Picnic at Hyde Park......

Just chilling.......

Do you see the London Eye in the background?

At the Canadian War Memorial in Green Park.....

Me walking amidst the tall grass....don't you just love my playful haversack!

Under the bell at the Royal Academy of Arts....surrounded by freakish looking rabbits

Denim blue looked kinda nice with red too........

I was trying on a hat in the shop......RG took the photo while waiting outside.

Me shopping for some stamps.....i ended up buying 4 - broke after that!


Talbot Square was where our service apartment was located....


Me and Sherlock Holmes......I love him!


That's St Paul in the background...across the river.

We watched the HAIR musical....

In the theatre waiting for the musical to start.....lighting made us looked kinda jaundice

Funny how my shawl looked kinda like what the statues had on.....

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the pictures! And especially loved Paddington...quite my favourite fictional bear!!

    ReplyDelete