Monday, July 19, 2010

New developments at Sentosa....

I was at Vivocity again today to meet my friends for lunch. The last time I was at Vivo, I had already noticed all the new developments across at Sentosa. I brought along my camera to take some photos of the changes.....

These are NOT new of course....Vivo has been there for awhile already....the port has been there like FOREVER....
Some uncompleted developments.....
See the round tower in the background.....that's one of my favorite restaurants - Prima Revolving Tower restaurant...still standing proud!
That's the light rail that links Vivocity & Sentosa....It has been only 10+months that we have been away....yet there seem to be so many new developments i.e. circle line, IRs, new malls etc. It is quite amazing really....that there can be so much changes taking place in our tiny island within such a short span of time. Compare that to the states where many of the small towns still look almost the same as what they used to be decades ago!


We haven't been to Sentosa nor have we visited any of the IRs yet. But just today, RG had booked a night stay for us at the new Marina Bay Sands http://www.marinabaysands.com/ on National Day so that we can enjoy the views, celebrations and fireworks from the hotel room. I'm really looking forward to taking photos from the room as well as from the skypark observation deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment