Friday, April 6, 2012

Can't wait for spring warm-up....

It's spring already but still quite chilly over here. We have been in the 40s & 50s this whole week. I'm almost fully recovered from a flu that I caught last week probably due to the hot-cold weather changes.

I can't wait for warmer days to come!!! And I'm gonna have some important visitors late spring :) *crossing fingers & toes*

Snagged a lovely pair of Lindsay Phillips Switchflops from Ocean State Job Lot for $15 (selling for close to $40 on amazon)...it's comfy, pretty and it also has interchangeable straps (for matching with your outfits/purses?!). How cool is that?
Now...when can I start wearing my flip-flops already!!! *impatience*

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty pair of slippers. And the price is really good too!!

    ReplyDelete