Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Project CUTE.....


Trust the Japanese and Koreans to come out with ultra kawaii fabrics. Having bought them online and shipped all the way from Japan/Korea, I have used them to make these little purses for my yard sale. Not sure if they'd go down well with the more elderly residents in my town....but I just want to bring a little cuteness and cheer to the people here. If I've got time, I'd probably turn these cute fabrics into little totes too.

Anyway, our yard sale has been scheduled to take place on the 30 & 31 May (Sunday & Memorial Day Monday). If you happen to be around our little town in Marion, MA.....do drop by Harriet's @ 7 Cottage Street for our Yard-Sale-Under-the-Tent event, 9am-6pm (or while stocks last). There'll be at least 4-5 of us selling our handmade stuffs, artwork, bric-a-brac and many other value buys....so it's guaranteed to be an interesting & eclectic selection of stuffs that you'll find a good bargain for....or just come browse, have a chat & a few good laughs with the friendly ladies while having some cookies & lemonade!

It'd be my very first yard sale and I'm looking forward to it =)

1 comment:

  1. Yard sale! That sounds so fun! And so American too!

    ReplyDelete