Friday, January 15, 2010

Being organised....

I was getting really sloppy and messy....pieces of threads, fabrics, buttons everywhere whenever I'm doing my crafts.


Was at Ocean State Job Lot yesterday and found this sewing/craft organiser for 4 bucks. Not the most aesthetically pleasing piece of thing but I bought it anyway 'cos it meets my needs.


Took me just a couple of minutes to fit everything into the little compartments...and everything looked more organised already =P

And once the 2 flaps are in place....everything is now neatly hidden in the small compact organiser. Good thing too that I can carry all my tools/materials everywhere I go.


In case you are wondering what's that freaky thing that's posing with my organiser....it's the latest sock toy that I'm working on..and it's supposed to be a monkey...but I have yet to sew on the eyes, nose and mouth. It looks pretty crazy huh!

2 comments:

  1. LN, must teach me how to do the sock toy when you are back. cute leh :)

    ole

    ReplyDelete
  2. LY? sure..i'll be happy to. I've some books with instructions/illustrations...remind me to bring them back for u for reference.

    ReplyDelete