Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nostalgia.....

It has been over a year since we moved out from our apartment. Sometimes, when I wake up in the middle of the night....I'd momentarily think that I'm still in our old apartment.

Just yesterday, the new owner wrote us an email to let us know how much they enjoy living in the apartment. We were overjoyed to learn that 'cos we had really loved that place and our only hope when we sold the apartment was that the new owners would love it as much as we did.

Although it's nice where we are staying right now.....I do still miss what used to be our HOME....

......its amazing sunrise....


......the pretty sky & clouds....


....the views of the sea, harbor and ships.....



and the airiness and spaciousness of the apartment. I was just telling RG that the apartment is much bigger than the current 2-storey house that we are living in now.



Well, we hope that we'll be able to find a warm comfortable place (similar to that of our old apartment) that we can call home soon.

[NB: If you are wondering what those color blocks in the photos are....they are there to conceal my cell number which I had watermarked on the photos. Yes, those were some of the photos I had used to market the apartment when I was selling it]

No comments:

Post a Comment